Chapter 3. Experimental Design in Synthesis Planning and Structure-Property Correlations
- Dr. Han van de Waterbeemd
Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1995 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Chemometric Methods in Molecular Design
How to Cite
Austel, V., Sjöström, M., Eriksson, L., Hall, L. H., Waterbeemd, v. d. H., Costantino, G., Clementi, S., Cruciani, G. and Valigi, R. (2008) Experimental Design in Synthesis Planning and Structure-Property Correlations, in Chemometric Methods in Molecular Design (ed H. van de Waterbeemd), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527615452.ch3
F. Hoffmann - La Roche Ltd., Pharma Research New Technologies, CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland
- Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 9 FEB 1995
Print ISBN: 9783527300440
Online ISBN: 9783527615452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!