Chapter 7. Chemical Vapor Deposition of Platinum, Palladium and Nickel
- Prof. Dr. Toivo T. Kodas3 and
- Prof. Dr. Mark J. Hampden-Smith4
Published Online: 26 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
The Chemistry of Metal CVD
How to Cite
Zinn, A. A., Brandt, L., Kaesz, H. D. and Hicks, R. F. (1994) Chemical Vapor Deposition of Platinum, Palladium and Nickel, in The Chemistry of Metal CVD (eds T. T. Kodas and M. J. Hampden-Smith), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527615858.ch7
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Department of Chemistry, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
- Published Online: 26 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 25 AUG 1994
Print ISBN: 9783527290710
Online ISBN: 9783527615858
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!