Chapter 16. Problems and Results in the Development of International Standards for Sampling and Pretreatment of Soils
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Markert
Published Online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Environmental Sampling for Trace Analysis
How to Cite
Paetz, A. and Crößmann, G. (1994) Problems and Results in the Development of International Standards for Sampling and Pretreatment of Soils, in Environmental Sampling for Trace Analysis (ed B. Markert), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527615872.ch16
Internationales Hochschulinstitut Zittau, Markt 23, D-02763 Zittau
- Published Online: 27 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 28 JUL 1994
Print ISBN: 9783527300518
Online ISBN: 9783527615872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!