Chapter 20. Some Organochlorine Pollutants in the Water Environment and Their Influence on Drinking Water Quality
- Mervyn Richardson
Published Online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Chemical Safety: International Reference Manual
How to Cite
Drevenkar, V., Fingler, S. and Fröbe, Z. (1994) Some Organochlorine Pollutants in the Water Environment and Their Influence on Drinking Water Quality, in Chemical Safety: International Reference Manual (ed M. Richardson), VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616039.ch20
Birch Assessment Services for Information on Chemicals, 6 Birch Drive, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 2UL, UK
- Published Online: 10 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 31 MAR 1994
Print ISBN: 9783527286300
Online ISBN: 9783527616039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!