Chapter 8. Adverse Health Effects of Environmental Chemicals: Indian Scenario
- Mervyn Richardson
Published Online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Chemical Safety: International Reference Manual
How to Cite
Nag, D. and Jaffery, F. N. (1994) Adverse Health Effects of Environmental Chemicals: Indian Scenario, in Chemical Safety: International Reference Manual (ed M. Richardson), VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616039.ch8
Birch Assessment Services for Information on Chemicals, 6 Birch Drive, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 2UL, UK
- Published Online: 10 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 31 MAR 1994
Print ISBN: 9783527286300
Online ISBN: 9783527616039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!