Chapter 18. European Interlaboratory Evaluation of an in Vitro Ocular Irritation Model (Skin2TM Model ZK1100) Using 18 Chemicals and Formulated Products
- Dr. Christoph A Reinhardt
Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Alternatives to Animal Testing: New Ways in the Biomedical Sciences, Trends and Progress, Second Edition
How to Cite
Joller, P. W., Coquette, A., Noben, J., Pirovano, R., Southee, J. A. and Logemann, P. K. (1994) European Interlaboratory Evaluation of an in Vitro Ocular Irritation Model (Skin2TM Model ZK1100) Using 18 Chemicals and Formulated Products, in Alternatives to Animal Testing: New Ways in the Biomedical Sciences, Trends and Progress, Second Edition (ed C. A. Reinhardt), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616053.ch18
SIAT Swiss Institute for Alternatives to Animal Testing, Technopark, Pfingstweidstr. 30, CH-8005 Zürich
- Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
- Published Print: 24 FEB 1994
Print ISBN: 9783527300433
Online ISBN: 9783527616053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!