Chapter 2. The OECD and International Regulatory Acceptance of the Three Rs
- Dr. Christoph A Reinhardt
Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Alternatives to Animal Testing: New Ways in the Biomedical Sciences, Trends and Progress, Second Edition
How to Cite
Van Looy, H. M. and Koëter, H. B. W. M. (1994) The OECD and International Regulatory Acceptance of the Three Rs, in Alternatives to Animal Testing: New Ways in the Biomedical Sciences, Trends and Progress, Second Edition (ed C. A. Reinhardt), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616053.ch2
SIAT Swiss Institute for Alternatives to Animal Testing, Technopark, Pfingstweidstr. 30, CH-8005 Zürich
- Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
- Published Print: 24 FEB 1994
Print ISBN: 9783527300433
Online ISBN: 9783527616053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!