Chapter 8. ZEBET: Three Years of the National German Center for Documentation and Evaluation of Alternatives to Animal Experiments at the Federal Health Office (BGA) in Berlin
- Dr. Christoph A Reinhardt
Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Alternatives to Animal Testing: New Ways in the Biomedical Sciences, Trends and Progress, Second Edition
How to Cite
Spielmann, H., Grune-Wolff, B. and Liebsch, M. (1994) ZEBET: Three Years of the National German Center for Documentation and Evaluation of Alternatives to Animal Experiments at the Federal Health Office (BGA) in Berlin, in Alternatives to Animal Testing: New Ways in the Biomedical Sciences, Trends and Progress, Second Edition (ed C. A. Reinhardt), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616053.ch8
SIAT Swiss Institute for Alternatives to Animal Testing, Technopark, Pfingstweidstr. 30, CH-8005 Zürich
- Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
- Published Print: 24 FEB 1994
Print ISBN: 9783527300433
Online ISBN: 9783527616053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!