Chapter 5. Diversity of Transport Mechanisms in Bacteria
- Prof. Dr. Meir Shinitzky
Published Online: 4 APR 2008
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Weinheim
Biomembranes: Structural and Functional Aspects
How to Cite
Poolman, B., Molenaar, D. and Konings, W. N. (1994) Diversity of Transport Mechanisms in Bacteria, in Biomembranes: Structural and Functional Aspects (ed M. Shinitzky), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616114.ch5
Department of Membrane Research and Biophysics, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76120, Israel
- Published Online: 4 APR 2008
- Published Print: 27 JAN 1994
Print ISBN: 9783527300228
Online ISBN: 9783527616114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!