Chapter 4. CMOS-MEMS Acoustic Devices
- Prof. Dr. O. Brand2 and
- Dr. G. K. Fedder3
Published Online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
CMOS - MEMS
How to Cite
Neumann, J. J. and Gabriel, K. J. (2005) CMOS-MEMS Acoustic Devices, in CMOS - MEMS (eds O. Brand and G. K. Fedder), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616718.ch4
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332-0250, USA
ECE Department & The Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon, University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890, USA
- Published Online: 29 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 26 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9783527310807
Online ISBN: 9783527616718
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!