Chapter 18. Quality Assurance and Dimensional Measurement Technology
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Detlef Löhe2 and
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Haußelt3
Published Online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Microengineering of Metals and Ceramics: Part II: Special Replication Techniques, Automation and Properties
How to Cite
Fleischer, J. and Behrens, I. (2008) Quality Assurance and Dimensional Measurement Technology, in Microengineering of Metals and Ceramics: Part II: Special Replication Techniques, Automation and Properties (eds D. Löhe and J. Haußelt), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616732.ch6
Institute of Materials Science and Engineering, Universität Karlsruhe, Kaiserstr. 12, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
Institute for Materials Research III, Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe, Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1, 76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany
- Published Online: 29 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2005
Print ISBN: 9783527314935
Online ISBN: 9783527616732
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!