Chapter 16. Laboratory Applications of Microstructured Devices in Student Education
- Dr.-Ing. Norbert Kockmann
Published Online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Micro Process Engineering: Fundamentals, Devices, Fabrication, and Applications
How to Cite
Klemm, W., Ondruschka, B., Köhler, M. and Günther, M. (2008) Laboratory Applications of Microstructured Devices in Student Education, in Micro Process Engineering: Fundamentals, Devices, Fabrication, and Applications (ed N. Kockmann), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616749.ch16
Laboratory for Design of Microsystems, University of Freiburg-IMTEK, Georges-Köhler-Allee 102, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
- Published Online: 29 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 6 FEB 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527312467
Online ISBN: 9783527616749
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!