Chapter 6. Electrolytic Processes for Pollution Treatment and Pollution Prevention
- Prof. Dr. Heinz Gerischer3 and
- Prof. Charles W. Tobias4
Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1995 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Advances in Electrochemical Science and Engineering, Volume 4
How to Cite
Tatapudi, P. and Fenton, J. M. (1995) Electrolytic Processes for Pollution Treatment and Pollution Prevention, in Advances in Electrochemical Science and Engineering, Volume 4 (eds H. Gerischer and C. W. Tobias), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616787.ch6
Fritz-Haber-Institut der MPG, Faradayweg 4-6, D-1000, Berlin 33
Dept. of Chemical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
- Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 29 JUN 1995
Print ISBN: 9783527292059
Online ISBN: 9783527616787
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!