Chapter 1. In-situ X-ray Diffraction Studies of the Electrode/Solution Interface
- Prof. Richard C. Alkire1,
- Prof. Dieter M. Kolb2,
- Prof. Jacek Lipkowski3,
- Prof. Philip N. Ross4
Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Advances in Electrochemical Science and Engineering: Diffraction and Spectroscopic Methods in Electrochemistry, Volume 9
How to Cite
Lucas, C. A. and Marković, N. M. (2008) In-situ X-ray Diffraction Studies of the Electrode/Solution Interface, in Advances in Electrochemical Science and Engineering: Diffraction and Spectroscopic Methods in Electrochemistry, Volume 9 (eds R. C. Alkire, D. M. Kolb, J. Lipkowski and P. N. Ross), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616817.ch1
University of Illinois, 600 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
University of Ulm, Department of Electrochemistry, Albert-Einstein-Allee 47, 89081 Ulm, Germany
University of Guelph, Department of Chemistry, N1G 2W1 Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Materials Science Department, 1 Cyclotron Road MS 2–100, Berkeley, CA 94720-0001, USA
- Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527313174
Online ISBN: 9783527616817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!