Chapter 5. Sum Frequency Generation Studies of the Electrified Solid/Liquid Interface
- Prof. Richard C. Alkire1,
- Prof. Dieter M. Kolb2,
- Prof. Jacek Lipkowski3 and
- Prof. Philip N. Ross4
Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Advances in Electrochemical Science and Engineering: Diffraction and Spectroscopic Methods in Electrochemistry, Volume 9
How to Cite
Baldelli, S. and Gewirth, A. A. (2006) Sum Frequency Generation Studies of the Electrified Solid/Liquid Interface, in Advances in Electrochemical Science and Engineering: Diffraction and Spectroscopic Methods in Electrochemistry, Volume 9 (eds R. C. Alkire, D. M. Kolb, J. Lipkowski and P. N. Ross), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527616817.ch5
University of Illinois, 600 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
University of Ulm, Department of Electrochemistry, Albert-Einstein-Allee 47, 89081 Ulm, Germany
University of Guelph, Department of Chemistry, N1G 2W1 Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Materials Science Department, 1 Cyclotron Road MS 2–100, Berkeley, CA 94720-0001, USA
- Published Online: 4 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527313174
Online ISBN: 9783527616817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!