Chapter 4. Development and Gravitropism of Lentil Seedling Roots Grown in Microgravity
- Dr.rer.nat. Enno Brinckmann Senior Biologist2,3
Published Online: 18 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Biology in Space and Life on Earth: Effects of Spaceflight on Biological Systems
How to Cite
Perbal, G. and Driss-École, D. (2007) Development and Gravitropism of Lentil Seedling Roots Grown in Microgravity, in Biology in Space and Life on Earth: Effects of Spaceflight on Biological Systems (ed E. Brinckmann), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527617005.ch4
ESA/HME-GPL, ESTEC, Postbus 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
ESA (retired), Eschenweg 16, 26789 Leer, Germany
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 22 AUG 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527406685
Online ISBN: 9783527617005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!