Chapter 5. Biology of Adherent Cells in Microgravity
- Dr.rer.nat. Enno Brinckmann Senior Biologist2,3
Published Online: 18 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Biology in Space and Life on Earth: Effects of Spaceflight on Biological Systems
How to Cite
Lambert, C. A., Lapière, C. M. and Nusgens, B. V. (2007) Biology of Adherent Cells in Microgravity, in Biology in Space and Life on Earth: Effects of Spaceflight on Biological Systems (ed E. Brinckmann), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527617005.ch5
ESA/HME-GPL, ESTEC, Postbus 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
ESA (retired), Eschenweg 16, 26789 Leer, Germany
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 22 AUG 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527406685
Online ISBN: 9783527617005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!