Chapter 1. Landau Fermi-Liquid Theory and Low Temperature Properties of Normal Liquid 3He
Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Landau Fermi-Liquid Theory: Concepts and Applications
How to Cite
Baym, G. and Pethick, C. (1991) Landau Fermi-Liquid Theory and Low Temperature Properties of Normal Liquid 3He, in Landau Fermi-Liquid Theory: Concepts and Applications, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527617159.ch1
- Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 16 DEC 1991
Print ISBN: 9780471824183
Online ISBN: 9783527617159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!