Chapter 17. X-rays from the HII Regions and Molecular Clouds near the Galactic Center
- Dr. A. Cotera3,
- Dr. S. Markoff4,
- T. R. Geballe6 and
- Prof. Dr. H. Falcke5
Published Online: 30 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Proceedings of the Galactic Center Workshop 2002: The Central 300 parsecs of the Milky Way
How to Cite
Koyama, K., Murakami, H. and Takagi, S. (2003) X-rays from the HII Regions and Molecular Clouds near the Galactic Center, in Proceedings of the Galactic Center Workshop 2002: The Central 300 parsecs of the Milky Way (eds A. Cotera, S. Markoff, T. R. Geballe and H. Falcke), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527617982.ch17
SETI Institute, Arizona State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Max Planck Institute, Center for Space Research, smarkoff @ mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Max Planck Institute, Center for Space Research, email@example.com
Gemini Observatory, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published Online: 30 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2003
Print ISBN: 9783527404667
Online ISBN: 9783527617982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!