Chapter 82. A Bow Shock of Heated Dust Surrounding IRS 8
- Dr. A. Cotera3,
- Dr. S. Markoff4,
- T. R. Geballe6,
- Prof. Dr. H. Falcke5
Published Online: 30 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Proceedings of the Galactic Center Workshop 2002: The Central 300 parsecs of the Milky Way
How to Cite
Rigaut, F., Geballe, T. R., Roy, J.-R. and Draine, B. T. (2007) A Bow Shock of Heated Dust Surrounding IRS 8, in Proceedings of the Galactic Center Workshop 2002: The Central 300 parsecs of the Milky Way (eds A. Cotera, S. Markoff, T. R. Geballe and H. Falcke), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527617982.ch82
SETI Institute, Arizona State University, email@example.com
Max Planck Institute, Center for Space Research, smarkoff @ mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Max Planck Institute, Center for Space Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gemini Observatory, email@example.com
- Published Online: 30 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2003
Print ISBN: 9783527404667
Online ISBN: 9783527617982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!