Chapter 88. Hot Molecular Gas in the Central 10 Parsecs of the Galaxy
- Dr. A. Cotera2,
- Dr. S. Markoff3,
- T. R. Geballe5 and
- Prof. Dr. H. Falcke4
Published Online: 30 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Proceedings of the Galactic Center Workshop 2002: The Central 300 parsecs of the Milky Way
How to Cite
Herrnstein, R. M. and Ho, P. T. P. (2007) Hot Molecular Gas in the Central 10 Parsecs of the Galaxy, in Proceedings of the Galactic Center Workshop 2002: The Central 300 parsecs of the Milky Way (eds A. Cotera, S. Markoff, T. R. Geballe and H. Falcke), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527617982.ch88
SETI Institute, Arizona State University, email@example.com
Max Planck Institute, Center for Space Research, smarkoff @ mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Max Planck Institute, Center for Space Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gemini Observatory, email@example.com
- Published Online: 30 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2003
Print ISBN: 9783527404667
Online ISBN: 9783527617982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!