Chapter 4.3. Utilization of α-Oxygenated Radicals in Synthesis
- Prof. Philippe Renaud1,
- Prof. Mukund P. Sibi2
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2001 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Radicals in Organic Synthesis
How to Cite
Buckmelter, A. J. and Rychnovsky, S. D. (2008) Utilization of α-Oxygenated Radicals in Synthesis, in Radicals in Organic Synthesis (eds P. Renaud and M. P. Sibi), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527618293.ch42
Universite de Fribourg, Institut de Chimie Organique, Pérolles, CH-1700 Fribourg, Switzerland
Department of Chemistry, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND 58105, USA
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 29 MAR 2001
Print ISBN: 9783527301607
Online ISBN: 9783527618293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!