Chapter 3. The Bohr-Einstein debate and the fundamental problem of quantum mechanics
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Audretsch
Published Online: 29 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Entangled World: The Fascination of Quantum Information and Computation
How to Cite
Held, C. The Bohr-Einstein debate and the fundamental problem of quantum mechanics, in Entangled World: The Fascination of Quantum Information and Computation (ed J. Audretsch), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619092.ch3
University of Konstanz, Department of Physics, Konstanz, Germany. Juergen.Audretsch@Uni-Konstanz.de
- Published Online: 29 DEC 2007
- Published Print:
Print ISBN: 9783527404704
Online ISBN: 9783527619092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!