Chapter 7. Quantum Measurements
Published Online: 31 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Quantum Paradoxes: Quantum Theory for the Perplexed
How to Cite
Aharonov, Y. and Rohrlich, D. (2005) Quantum Measurements, in Quantum Paradoxes: Quantum Theory for the Perplexed, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619115.ch7
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2005
Print ISBN: 9783527403912
Online ISBN: 9783527619115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!