3. Passivity of Metals and Alloys
- Professor R. W. Cahn2,
- Professor P. Haasen3 and
- Professor E. J. Kramer4
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Materials Science and Technology: A Comprehensive Treatment: Corrosion and Environmental Degradation, Volumes I+II
How to Cite
Marcus, P. and Maurice, V. (2000) Passivity of Metals and Alloys, in Materials Science and Technology: A Comprehensive Treatment: Corrosion and Environmental Degradation, Volumes I+II (eds R. W. Cahn, P. Haasen and E. J. Kramer), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619306.ch3
University of Cambridge, Dept. of Materials Science and Metallurgy, Pembroke Street, Cambridge CB2 342, UK
Institut für Metallphysik der Universität, Hospitalstrasse 3/7, 37073 Göttingen, Germany
University of California at Santa Barbara, Materials Department, College of Engineering, Santa Barbara, CA 93106, USA
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 29 MAR 2000
Print ISBN: 9783527299713
Online ISBN: 9783527619306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!