Chapter 1. Nonbiological Sequence-Specific Oligomers by Repetitive Syntheses
- Prof. A.-Dieter Schlüter
Published Online: 14 APR 2008
Copyright © 1999 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Synthesis of Polymers
How to Cite
Moore, J. S. and Prince, R. B. (1998) Nonbiological Sequence-Specific Oligomers by Repetitive Syntheses, in Synthesis of Polymers (ed A.-D. Schlüter), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619313.ch1
Freie Universität Berlin, Institut für Organische Chemie, Takustrasse 3, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
- Published Online: 14 APR 2008
- Published Print: 10 DEC 1998
Print ISBN: 9783527294497
Online ISBN: 9783527619313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!