Chapter 13. Computational Approaches and Tools for Establishing Structural Models for Short Amyloid-forming Peptides
- Jean D. Sipe
Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Amyloid Proteins: The Beta Sheet Conformation and Disease
How to Cite
Haspel, N., Zanuy, D., Tsai, H.-H., Ma, B., Wolfson, H. and Nussinov, R. (2005) Computational Approaches and Tools for Establishing Structural Models for Short Amyloid-forming Peptides, in Amyloid Proteins: The Beta Sheet Conformation and Disease (ed J. D. Sipe), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619344.ch13
8406 North Brook Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814-2615, USA
- Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 26 JUL 2005
Print ISBN: 9783527310722
Online ISBN: 9783527619344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!