Chapter 2.3. Multiple Carbon-Carbon Bond Formations under Hydroformylation Conditions
- Professor Dr. M. Beller1 and
- Professor Dr. C. Bolm2
Published Online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Transition Metals for Organic Synthesis: Building Blocks and Fine Chemicals, Second Revised and Enlarged Edition
How to Cite
Eilbracht, P. and Schmidt, A. M. (2004) Multiple Carbon-Carbon Bond Formations under Hydroformylation Conditions, in Transition Metals for Organic Synthesis: Building Blocks and Fine Chemicals, Second Revised and Enlarged Edition (eds M. Beller and C. Bolm), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619405.ch2c
Leibniz-Institute for Organic Catalysis, University of Rostock, Buchbinderstraße 5–6, 18055 Rostock, Germany
Department of Chemistry, RWTH Aachen, Professor-Pirlet-Straße 1, 52056 Aachen, Germany
- Published Online: 5 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 25 AUG 2004
Print ISBN: 9783527306138
Online ISBN: 9783527619405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!