Chapter 2.5. Asymmetric Dihydroxylation
- Professor Dr. M. Beller1 and
- Professor Dr. C. Bolm2
Published Online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Transition Metals for Organic Synthesis: Building Blocks and Fine Chemicals, Second Revised and Enlarged Edition
How to Cite
Kolb, H. C. and Sharpless, K. B. (2004) Asymmetric Dihydroxylation, in Transition Metals for Organic Synthesis: Building Blocks and Fine Chemicals, Second Revised and Enlarged Edition (eds M. Beller and C. Bolm), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619405.ch5e
Leibniz-Institute for Organic Catalysis, University of Rostock, Buchbinderstraße 5–6, 18055 Rostock, Germany
Department of Chemistry, RWTH Aachen, Professor-Pirlet-Straße 1, 52056 Aachen, Germany
- Published Online: 5 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 25 AUG 2004
Print ISBN: 9783527306138
Online ISBN: 9783527619405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!