Chapter 5. Heterogeneous Catalysis in the Troposphere
- Prof. Dr. G. Ertl2,
- Prof. Dr. H. Knözinger3 and
- Prof. Dr. J. Weitkamp3
Published Online: 4 APR 2008
Copyright © 1999 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
Parmon, V. N. and Zamaraev, K. I. (1999) Heterogeneous Catalysis in the Troposphere, in Environmental Catalysis (eds G. Ertl, H. Knözinger and J. Weitkamp), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619412.ch5
Fritz-Haber-Institute of the Max Planck Society, Dept. Physical Chemistry, Faradayweg 4-6, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
Ludwig-Maximilian-University, Insititute of Physical Chemistry, Sophienstr. 11, D-80333 München, Germany
- Published Online: 4 APR 2008
- Published Print: 26 AUG 1999
Print ISBN: 9783527298273
Online ISBN: 9783527619412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!