Chapter 4. Direct X-Ray Scattering Measurement of Internal Stresses and Strains in Loaded Bones
- Prof. Dr. Edmund Bäuerlein
Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Biomineralization: Biological Aspects and Structure Formation
How to Cite
Stock, S. R. and Almer, J. D. (2007) Direct X-Ray Scattering Measurement of Internal Stresses and Strains in Loaded Bones, in Handbook of Biomineralization: Biological Aspects and Structure Formation (ed E. Bäuerlein), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619443.ch48
Max-Planck-Institute for Biochemistry, Department of Membrane Biochemistry, Am Klopferspitz 18 A, 82152 Planegg, Germany
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 25 MAY 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527316410
Online ISBN: 9783527619443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!