Chapter 9. Biochemical and Pathological Responses of Cells and Tissue to Micro- and Nanoparticles from Titanium and other Materials
- Prof. Dr. Edmund Bäuerlein
Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Biomineralization: Biological Aspects and Structure Formation
How to Cite
Watari, F., Tamura, K., Yokoyama, A., Shibata, K., Akasaka, T., Fugetsu, B., Asakura, K., Uo, M., Totsuka, Y., Sato, Y. and Tohji, K. (2007) Biochemical and Pathological Responses of Cells and Tissue to Micro- and Nanoparticles from Titanium and other Materials, in Handbook of Biomineralization: Biological Aspects and Structure Formation (ed E. Bäuerlein), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619443.ch53
Max-Planck-Institute for Biochemistry, Department of Membrane Biochemistry, Am Klopferspitz 18 A, 82152 Planegg, Germany
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 25 MAY 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527316410
Online ISBN: 9783527619443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!