Chapter 10. Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling Reactions of Propargyl Compounds
- Prof. Dr. Armin de Meijere1,
- Prof. Dr. François Diederich2
Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Metal-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions, Second Edition
How to Cite
Tsuji, J. and Mandai, T. (2008) Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling Reactions of Propargyl Compounds, in Metal-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions, Second Edition (eds A. de Meijere and F. Diederich), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619535.ch10
Institut für Organische und Biomolekulare Chemie der Georg-August-Universität, Tammannstrasse 2, D-37077 Göttingen, Germany
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich, Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences, ETH Hönggerberg/HCI G 313, CH-8093 Zürich, Switzerland
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 25 AUG 2004
Print ISBN: 9783527305186
Online ISBN: 9783527619535
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!