Chapter 38. Targeting the Phosphoinositide-3-kinase/Akt/Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Pathway
- Prof. Dr. Klaus-Michael Debatin and
- PD Dr. Simone Fulda
Published Online: 26 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Apoptosis and Cancer Therapy: From Cutting-edge Science to Novel Therapeutic Concepts
How to Cite
Granville, C. A., Memmott, R. M., Gills, J. J. and Dennis, P. A. (2006) Targeting the Phosphoinositide-3-kinase/Akt/Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Pathway, in Apoptosis and Cancer Therapy: From Cutting-edge Science to Novel Therapeutic Concepts (eds K.-M. Debatin and S. Fulda), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619665.ch38
Universitätsklinik für Kinder-und Jugendmedizin, Eythstr. 24, 89075, Ulm
- Published Online: 26 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 6 FEB 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527312375
Online ISBN: 9783527619665
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!