Chapter 7. Neurogenesis in the Central Nervous System
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Unsicker1 and
- Prof. Dr. Kerstin Krieglstein2
Published Online: 19 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Cell Signaling and Growth Factors in Development: From Molecules to Organogenesis
How to Cite
Dubreuil, V., Farkas, L., Calegari, F., Kosodo, Y. and Huttner, W. B. (2005) Neurogenesis in the Central Nervous System, in Cell Signaling and Growth Factors in Development: From Molecules to Organogenesis (eds K. Unsicker and K. Krieglstein), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619689.ch7
University of Heidelberg, Interdisciplinary Center for Neurosciences (IZN), Department of Neuroanatomy, Im Neuenheimer Feld 307, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
University of Göttingen, Medical School, Department of Neuroanatomy, Kreuzbergring 36, 37075 Göttingen, Germany
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 4 NOV 2005
Print ISBN: 9783527310340
Online ISBN: 9783527619689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!