Chapter 36. Dendritic Cells in Tuberculosis
- PD. Dr. Manfred B. Lutz1,
- Prof. Dr. Nikolaus Romani2,
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Steinkasserer1
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Dendritic Cells: Biology, Diseases, and Therapies
How to Cite
Schaible, U. E. and Winau, F. (2008) Dendritic Cells in Tuberculosis, in Handbook of Dendritic Cells: Biology, Diseases, and Therapies (eds M. B. Lutz, N. Romani and A. Steinkasserer), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619696.ch36
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital of Erlangen, Hartmannstr. 14, 91052 Erlangen, Germany
Department of Dermatology, Innsbruck Medical University, Anichstrasse 35, 6020 Innsbruck, Germany
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 6 FEB 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527311095
Online ISBN: 9783527619696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!