Chapter 38. Sleeping with the Enemy: The Insidious Relationship between Dendritic Cells and Immunodeficiency Viruses
- PD. Dr. Manfred B. Lutz1,
- Prof. Dr. Nikolaus Romani2 and
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Steinkasserer1
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Dendritic Cells: Biology, Diseases, and Therapies
How to Cite
Vachot, L., Turville, S. G., Trapp, S., Peretti, S., Morrow, G., Frank, I. and Pope, M. (2006) Sleeping with the Enemy: The Insidious Relationship between Dendritic Cells and Immunodeficiency Viruses, in Handbook of Dendritic Cells: Biology, Diseases, and Therapies (eds M. B. Lutz, N. Romani and A. Steinkasserer), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619696.ch38
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital of Erlangen, Hartmannstr. 14, 91052 Erlangen, Germany
Department of Dermatology, Innsbruck Medical University, Anichstrasse 35, 6020 Innsbruck, Germany
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 6 FEB 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527311095
Online ISBN: 9783527619696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!