Chapter 16. Genome Data Representation Through Images: The MAGPIE/Bluejay System
- Prof. Dr. Christoph W. Sensen
Published Online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Genome Research: Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics, Bioinformatics, Ethical and Legal Issues
How to Cite
Turinsky, A., Gordon, P. M. K., Xu, E., Stromer, J. and Sensen, C. W. (2005) Genome Data Representation Through Images: The MAGPIE/Bluejay System, in Handbook of Genome Research: Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics, Bioinformatics, Ethical and Legal Issues (ed C. W. Sensen), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619733.ch16
University of Calgary, Faculty of Medicine, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, 3330 Hospital Drive N. W., Calgary, Alberta T2N 4NI, Canada
- Published Online: 29 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 25 MAY 2005
Print ISBN: 9783527313488
Online ISBN: 9783527619733
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!