Chapter 15. The Corn Wet Milling and Corn Dry Milling Industry - A Base for Biorefinery Technology Developments
- Dr. Birgit Kamm1,
- Dr. Patrick R. Gruber2 and
- Michael Kamm3
Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Biorefineries-Industrial Processes and Products: Status Quo and Future Directions
How to Cite
Johnson, D. L. (2005) The Corn Wet Milling and Corn Dry Milling Industry - A Base for Biorefinery Technology Developments, in Biorefineries-Industrial Processes and Products: Status Quo and Future Directions (eds B. Kamm, P. R. Gruber and M. Kamm), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619849.ch15
Research Institute, Bioactive Polymer Systems, biopos e.V. Kantstr. 55, 14513 Teltow, Germany
President and CEO, Outlast Technologies Inc., 5480 Valmont Road, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
Biorefinery. de GmbH, Stiftstr. 2, 14471, Potsdam, Germany
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2005
Print ISBN: 9783527310272
Online ISBN: 9783527619849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!