Chapter 4. Lignin Chemistry and its Role in Biomass Conversion
- Dr. Birgit Kamm1,
- Dr. Patrick R. Gruber2 and
- Michael Kamm3
Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Biorefineries-Industrial Processes and Products: Status Quo and Future Directions
How to Cite
Brunow, G. (2005) Lignin Chemistry and its Role in Biomass Conversion, in Biorefineries-Industrial Processes and Products: Status Quo and Future Directions (eds B. Kamm, P. R. Gruber and M. Kamm), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619849.ch21
Research Institute, Bioactive Polymer Systems, biopos e.V. Kantstr. 55, 14513 Teltow, Germany
President and CEO, Outlast Technologies Inc., 5480 Valmont Road, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
Biorefinery. de GmbH, Stiftstr. 2, 14471, Potsdam, Germany
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2005
Print ISBN: 9783527310272
Online ISBN: 9783527619849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!