Chapter 6. Papermaking Properties of Pulps
- Dr. Herbert Sixta
Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Pulp
How to Cite
Sixta, H. (ed) (2006) Papermaking Properties of Pulps, in Handbook of Pulp, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619887.ch32
Lindenweg 7, 4860 Lenzing, Austria
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 6 FEB 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527309993
Online ISBN: 9783527619887
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!