Chapter 123. The Synthesis of Cyclopentadienyl Silanes and Disilanes and their Fragmentation under Thermal CVD Conditions
- Prof. Norbert Auner3 and
- Prof. Johann Weis4
Published Online: 28 APR 2008
Copyright © 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Organosilicon Chemistry IV: From Molecules to Materials
How to Cite
Klipp, A., Petri, S. H. A., Jutzi, P., Hamelmann, F. and Heinmann, U. (2008) The Synthesis of Cyclopentadienyl Silanes and Disilanes and their Fragmentation under Thermal CVD Conditions, in Organosilicon Chemistry IV: From Molecules to Materials (eds N. Auner and J. Weis), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619917.ch123
Inst. für Anorganische Chemie, der Universität Frankfurt, Marie-Curie-Strasse 11, D-60439 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Phone: 0 69/7 98-29180, -29591, Fax: 069/798-29188
Wacker-Chemie GmbH, Geschäftsbereich S, Werk Burghausen, Johannes-Hess-Strasse 24, D-84489 Burghausen, Germany
- Published Online: 28 APR 2008
- Published Print: 17 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9783527298549
Online ISBN: 9783527619917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!