Chapter 57. Synthesis of Linear and Cyclic Bis(trimethylsilyl)aminooligosilanes
- Prof. Norbert Auner2,
- Prof. Johann Weis3
Published Online: 28 APR 2008
Copyright © 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Organosilicon Chemistry IV: From Molecules to Materials
How to Cite
Gollner, W., Kleewein, A., Renger, K. and Stüger, H. (2008) Synthesis of Linear and Cyclic Bis(trimethylsilyl)aminooligosilanes, in Organosilicon Chemistry IV: From Molecules to Materials (eds N. Auner and J. Weis), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619917.ch57
Inst. für Anorganische Chemie, der Universität Frankfurt, Marie-Curie-Strasse 11, D-60439 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Phone: 0 69/7 98-29180, -29591, Fax: 069/798-29188
Wacker-Chemie GmbH, Geschäftsbereich S, Werk Burghausen, Johannes-Hess-Strasse 24, D-84489 Burghausen, Germany
- Published Online: 28 APR 2008
- Published Print: 17 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9783527298549
Online ISBN: 9783527619917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!