Chapter 116. Hydroxylation of Amorphous Fumed Silicas Demonstrated by IGC, Solid-State NMR and IR Spectroscopies
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Auner5 and
- Prof. Dr. Johann Weis6
Published Online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KgaA
Organosilicon Chemistry V: From Molecules to Materials
How to Cite
Barthel, H., Balard, H., Bresson, B., Burneau, A., Carteret, C. and Legrand, A. P. (2003) Hydroxylation of Amorphous Fumed Silicas Demonstrated by IGC, Solid-State NMR and IR Spectroscopies, in Organosilicon Chemistry V: From Molecules to Materials (eds N. Auner and J. Weis), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619924.ch116
Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Frankfurt, Marie-Curie-Straße 11, 60439 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Consortium of Electrochemical Industry GmbH, Zielstattstraße 20, 81379 Munich, Germany
- Published Online: 5 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 26 SEP 2003
Print ISBN: 9783527306701
Online ISBN: 9783527619924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!