Chapter 44. Development of Force Field Parameters for Amino-Substituted Organodisilanes
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Auner3 and
- Prof. Dr. Johann Weis4
Published Online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KgaA
Organosilicon Chemistry V: From Molecules to Materials
How to Cite
Böhme, U., Schluttig, B. and Szilágyi, R. K. (2003) Development of Force Field Parameters for Amino-Substituted Organodisilanes, in Organosilicon Chemistry V: From Molecules to Materials (eds N. Auner and J. Weis), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619924.ch44
Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Frankfurt, Marie-Curie-Straße 11, 60439 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Consortium of Electrochemical Industry GmbH, Zielstattstraße 20, 81379 Munich, Germany
- Published Online: 5 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 26 SEP 2003
Print ISBN: 9783527306701
Online ISBN: 9783527619924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!