Chapter 97. Permeability of Silicone-Water Interfaces in Water-in-Oil Emulsions
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Auner2 and
- Prof. Dr. Johann Weis3
Published Online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KgaA
Organosilicon Chemistry V: From Molecules to Materials
How to Cite
Brook, M. A., Zelisko, P. and Walsh, M. (2003) Permeability of Silicone-Water Interfaces in Water-in-Oil Emulsions, in Organosilicon Chemistry V: From Molecules to Materials (eds N. Auner and J. Weis), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527619924.ch97
Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Frankfurt, Marie-Curie-Straße 11, 60439 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Consortium of Electrochemical Industry GmbH, Zielstattstraße 20, 81379 Munich, Germany
- Published Online: 5 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 26 SEP 2003
Print ISBN: 9783527306701
Online ISBN: 9783527619924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!