2. Chemical Sensors and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
- Prof. Dr. W. Göpel2,
- Prof. Dr. J. Hesse3 and
- Prof. Dr. J. N. Zemel4
Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1992 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Sensors: Chemical and Biochemical Sensors - Part II, Volume 3
How to Cite
Oehme, M. (1991) Chemical Sensors and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry, in Sensors: Chemical and Biochemical Sensors - Part II, Volume 3 (eds W. Göpel, J. Hesse and J. N. Zemel), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527620142.ch2
Institut für Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie der Universität, Auf der Morgenstelle 8, D-7400 Tübingen, FRG
Carl Zeiss, ZB „Entwicklung”, Postfach 1380, D-7082 Oberkochen, FRG
Center for Sensor Technology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6390, USA
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 17 DEC 1991
Print ISBN: 9783527267699
Online ISBN: 9783527620142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!