Chapter 1. Image Recording in Microscopy
- S. Amelinckx,
- D. van Dyck,
- J. van Landuyt and
- G. van Tendeloo
Published Online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 1997 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Handbook of Microscopy: Methods II: Applications in Materials Science, Solid-State Physics and Chemistry, Volume 2
How to Cite
Amelinckx, S., van Dyck, D., van Landuyt, J. and van Tendeloo, G. (eds) (1996) Image Recording in Microscopy, in Handbook of Microscopy: Methods II: Applications in Materials Science, Solid-State Physics and Chemistry, Volume 2, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527620524.ch16
Electron Microscopy for Materials Science (EMAT), Universitty of Antwerp - RUCA, Groenenborgerlaan 171, 2020 Antwerp, Belgium
- Published Online: 2 JUN 2008
- Published Print: 27 DEC 1996
Print ISBN: 9783527294732
Online ISBN: 9783527620524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!