17. Genetic Engineering of Animal Cells
- Prof. Dr. H.-J. Rehm2 and
- Dr. G. Reed3
Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1993 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Biotechnology: Genetic Fundamentals and Genetic Engineering, Volume 2, Second Edition
How to Cite
Wirth, M. and Hauser, H. (2008) Genetic Engineering of Animal Cells, in Biotechnology: Genetic Fundamentals and Genetic Engineering, Volume 2, Second Edition (eds H.-J. Rehm and G. Reed), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527620838.ch17
Institut für Mikrobiologie, Universität Münster, Corrensstraße 3, D-4400 Münster
2131 N. Summit Ave., Apartment #304, Milwaukee, WI 53202-1347, USA
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 28 DEC 1992
Print ISBN: 9783527283125
Online ISBN: 9783527620838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!