3. Genetic Exchange Processes in Lower Eukaryotes
- Prof. Dr. H.-J. Rehm3,
- Dr. G. Reed4
Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1993 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Biotechnology: Genetic Fundamentals and Genetic Engineering, Volume 2, Second Edition
How to Cite
Stahl, U. and Esser, K. (2008) Genetic Exchange Processes in Lower Eukaryotes, in Biotechnology: Genetic Fundamentals and Genetic Engineering, Volume 2, Second Edition (eds H.-J. Rehm and G. Reed), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527620838.ch3
Institut für Mikrobiologie, Universität Münster, Corrensstraße 3, D-4400 Münster
2131 N. Summit Ave., Apartment #304, Milwaukee, WI 53202-1347, USA
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 28 DEC 1992
Print ISBN: 9783527283125
Online ISBN: 9783527620838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!